- 4 boneless pork chops (1 1/2 inch thick)
- 8 oz italian dressing
- Marinate chops, cover and refrigerate in dressing 2-4 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in covered barbecue grill, pile coals on sides of grill for indirect heat. (Gas grill: turn burner on one side to medium-high heat and grill on opposite side.)
- Remove chops from marinade, discard marinade.
- Grill chops 12-16 minutes, turning once; about 6-7 minutes per side (less time for thinner chops) *until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
- Allow meat to rest for at least 3 minutes.