- 4 (4-ounce) Sirloin Pork Chops (Bone-in or boneless)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 lbs kale, stem removed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) parmesan
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. whole grain mustard
- Warm the 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, kale, salt, pepper, and thyme. Cook until combined, about 2 more minutes. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Add the goat cheese and the cream cheese. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the thickest portion of the pork chop. Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the spinach and sun-dried tomato mixture and close the pork around the stuffing. Season the outside of the pork with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine the chicken broth, lemon zest, lemon juice, and mustard. Warm the remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the pork. Cook until golden and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the pork to a platter and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add the chicken broth mixture to the skillet over medium-high heat. Scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan as the chicken broth simmers. Reduce the broth by half to make a light sauce, about 8 minutes. Spoon sauce over the pork before serving