- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork sirloin roast (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp bacon drippings or vegetable oil, divided
- 2 c frozen corn
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 c turnip greens (or kale, rinsed and drained, and cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 1 1/2 c carrots (matchstick cut)
- 1/2 red onion (medium, cut into wedges, about 1 c)
- 1/4 c rice vinegar
- 1/2 c sweet chili sauce
- In a large bowl, add pork sirloin cubes and sprinkle with salt & pepper; mix lightly.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of drippings or oil in 10-12-inch skillet, until hot. Add corn and garlic; cook over medium heat stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until kernels begin to brown. Remove corn from skillet and set aside. Reduce heat.
- Add remaining Tbsp of drippings or oil to skillet. Add pork cubes, cook and stir over medium-high heat, 3-5 minutes until cubes are lightly browned. Add prepared corn, carrots, greens and onions to skillet, cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low. Stir in combined sweet chili sauce and rice vinegar, heat 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with brown or white rice.