- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
- 1/4 c italian dressing
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 c romaine lettuce
- 3/4 c croutons
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese (grated)
- Pepper (freshly ground to taste)
- Slice tenderloin in half lengthwise, then in 1/4 inch thick slices; place in self-sealing bag, add dressing, seal bag and marinate an hour in refrigerator.
- For Caesar dressing: in small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Drain marinade from pork, discarding marinade. Stir-fry pork 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together romaine, Caesar dressing, croutons and parmesan; top with pork tenderloin then season to taste with pepper and serve with hot French bread.