- 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 2 Tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp oregano leaves (crushed)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix until blended into a paste. Using a spatula or hands, rub garlic mixture all over pork, massaging into meat.
- Place pork roast in baking pan and roast uncovered in preheated oven. Roast 20 to 30 minutes per pound until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. using a meat thermometer. Remove from oven. Cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.