- 6 large eggs
- 18 slices of Canadian bacon
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup finely shredded Colby jack cheese
- ½ cup cooked bacon bits
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°, and spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Overlap 3 pieces of Canadian bacon into each muffin cup, and then sprinkle a large pinch of cheese into each cup.
- Carefully crack one egg into each cup. Add salt and black pepper to your liking.
- Top with bacon bits and bake for 15–20 minutes.
- While the eggs are baking, mix mayo, Sriracha sauce and honey together in a bowl.
- Once eggs are baked, serve your breakfast creations with a tasty dollop of sauce.