The Taste of Elegance is a culinary competition for Minnesota’s best chefs to show off their pork cooking skills.
1st Place – Chef Jeff LaBeau, Depot Bar & Grill
1st place receives $1,500 and
2nd Place & Best Table Display- Chef Tim McCarty, Mayo Foundation House
2nd place receives $1,000
Evening Table Display $250
3rd Place- Chef John Van House, Grand Casino
3rd place receives $750
People’s Choice – Chef Matt Brown, Estelle’s Eatery
People’s Choice is voted on by attendees and receives $750
- Michael Beck- Ten01 Social Hilton Minneapolis
- Matthew Brown – Estelle’s Eatery & Bar
- Daniel Cleary- Luzette Catering
- Keith A. Huffman – Working Man Spice Company
- Jeff Labeau- Depot Bar & Grill
- Seth Lintelman
- Benjamin McCallum- MHC Culinary Group
- Tim McCarty – Mayo Foundation House
- John Van House – Grand Casinos
- Gislason & Hunter LLP
- Tyson Fresh Meats, Inc.
- Hubbard Feeds Inc.
- Eide Bailly, LLC